Just finished listening to a great audio file from a source that I recently joined. I got a free plr zip file filled with content and just a couple of days later, they sent a great interview that talked even more about using plr in different ways.
Do you have plr content on your hard drive? Think about using it in different ways.
- Blog content. Rewrite those articles and post them on your blog. Simple and easy. This is the no brainer way to use content.
- Newsletter content. Don’t just use plr on the front page of your site. Think about the backend and how you can really deliver value to your audience.
- Different formats. Take the plr and use it other media formats than just written text. Make audio and video files.
- Use it for education. Read the articles and learn something new. It is a quick way to get up to speed on different topics.
- Make new sites to sell. Domains are cheap. Web hosting is cheap. Create niche sites with content and sell them to other people online that need a good website.
- Social media updates. What about going through plr to find some good points that can be rewritten for your social media sites?
- Use plr articles to create free pdfs for newsletter signups. Give away information and get your prospects to sign up for your newsletters and mailing lists.
- Create real physical products. Get creative and come up with great physical products that you can sell. People still like dvds, and cds. Can you create training programs?
- Make slideshow videos. PLR has a lot of text. Use a presentation program to turn your plr into a slideshow.
- Take PLR and rewrite it for specific niches. PLR content can be general and bland. Take and tailor it for specific audiences. You already know the ins and outs of the niches you love. Rewrite the content in the flavor of your tribe or audience.